You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Touch TENS unit offers pain relief from a wide range of conditions including back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, period pain and spondylitis.
The Touch TENS is simplistic in design, portable, and includes 8 preset programs specifically designed to provide safe and effective pain relief at the touch of a button.
This is a newer model Touch TENS with round lead connectors, and comes with the new style L-CPT leads.
The Touch TENS has been awarded runner-up in the First Aid and Diagnostics category at the 2014 Natural Pharmacy Magazine Awards.
The Touch TENS uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to relieve pain by a) helping the body to release natural painkillers (called endorphins), and b) by blocking pain signals to the brain.
Self-adhesive electrode pads are connected to the skin which delivers small electrical impulses to the nerves, providing drug-free, long-lasting pain relief in the comfort of your own home.
Key features of the Touch TENS include:
- Program Timer – allows the user to follow a specific treatment plan with ease. Session times of 20, 40 and 60 minutes can be enabled
- Open Circuit Detection – detects if the electrode pads are not correctly connected to your body, automatically resetting the strength setting to zero, eradicating any sudden changes of intensity if the connection is re-established
- Comfortable stimulation - provides gentle TENS stimulation with 60 steps of intensity
- Automatic Keypad lock – automatic keypad locking if the unit remains unused for 30 seconds to prevent any accidental changes in settings
- Detachable Belt Clip - enables you to clip the unit onto your belt or waistline
- 8 Preset Programs - including a Han Stimulation program
- Easy Start Program Memory - easily return to the last program and setting used
PLEASE NOTE: The electrode pads need to be applied directly to the skin before the intensity increase buttons will operate. If the Touch TENS detects the unit is not properly connected to you (for example if the pads or leads come loose) then the unit switches the intensity to zero. This safety feature prevents any unpleasant changes in output.
What is in the Box?
The pack contains:
• Touch TENS Pain Relief unit
• Belt Clip
• 2 x Leadwire
• Pack of 4, 50x50mm, self-adhesive electrode pads (item code: E-CM5050)
• 2 x AA 1.5V(Type LR6) alkaline batteries
• Instruction Manual
• Storage Pouch